This is a Micro-processor Update procedure
|Note that the file name must be named TWISTMCU
.bin. The system will not recognise the file if it is named differently. If the file you have is named in a different way, rename it to TWISTMCU
For the steps of performing USB firmware update for MCU.
- Plug the power supply into the unit.
- Turn On the product by pressing the Power button.
- Connect the Thumb drive (USB Stick) containing the “TWISTMCU.bin” file to the Micro USB – USB OTG cable.
- Connect the cable to the micro USB port located on the Speaker.
- Press and hold at the same time the power button and the plus button for 3 seconds.
- Release the button as soon as the white LED will quickly flash
- Press the Power button to start the product again.
Know update failures
|The white LED is steady ON after I have done the update.
- Make sure the file is named correctly
- There should be no other file in the memory stick apart from the
- Make sure your memory stick has been formatted as FAT32